What are your hours?
What form of payments do you accept?
- The shop hours are Monday-Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm, Saturday 7:30am to 12:30pm
How should I care for my car after the repairs are complete?
- We accept insurance checks, bank or cashier checks, and cash.
How will I know when my car is completed?
- Once your vehicle repairs are complete you will be able to wash it as normal. We do recommend that you do not wax or use any sealer to any of the painted areas of your vehicle for 90 days.
What do I do after an auto accident?
- Our staff will notify you directly when your vehicle is completed and ready for pick up. Please feel free to call us for status updates.
Do I need three estimates?
- Remain as calm as possible and check for injuries. Your life and health are more important than a damaged vehicle. When in doubt, call an ambulance.
- If the accident is minor, and there are no injuries, move the vehicle to a safe place out of traffic. Many insurance companies recommend calling the police.
- Notify your insurance company immediately.
- Make notes about the accident including specific damage to all vehicles involved. Write down the names, driver's license numbers, and license plate numbers of the cars involved. Get witness information if possible.
- Be polite and allow law enforcement officials and the insurance company to determine who is at fault in the accident. Always be honest.
- If you have a camera or camera phone, take pictures of the damaged areas if it can be done safely.
- Contact Millburn Ave Collision to schedule your vehicle in for repairs. If you need assistance in transporting your vehicle from the scene of the accident then ask about our towing service. We can make arrangements to make things easier for you.
- Call or visit Millburn Ave Collision once you have your claim information. You will then need to sign a work authorization to begin the repair process.
What if an insurance company refuses to work with the repair facility I choose?
- Many repair centers offer free estimates. However, there are specific requirements based on the insurance company involved and the type of coverage you have. Certain types of parts and labor rates are to be considered for providing an accurate repair estimate. Estimates written without this information may make this processes seem confusing.
- The most important thing is for to select Millburn Ave Collision as your repair facility, and inform your insurance company.
Who is responsible for rental cars?
- As the vehicle owner, you make the decision. You have the right to select the repair center of your choice. There are specific laws that give you this right and prevent anyone from requiring you to use an alternative repair facility.
What should I do when I pick up my repaired vehicle?
- Rental car coverage is an optional coverage available from your insurance company. Verify your coverage and amount covered per day for a rental vehicle while filing your initial claim.
- If your repairs are being paid for the other party’s insurance company, you should be provided with a similar vehicle during the time your vehicle is in for repair.
- Enterprise Rent-a-car is right next door for your convenience.
Do you report to CARFAX?
- Review your itemized final repair order. Complete a walk-around inspection with your service advisor
and have him/her explain the repairs that were made to your vehicle.
- No, we do not report to CARFAX.